Friday, January 29, 2016

My Favourite You Tube Personality

Are you consistently searching for ideas on how to improve your life? Is You Tube one of your resources for great ideas? Can you trust the person sharing the ideas? i.e are they credible?

I am a strong fan, if not fanatic , of the world of Personal Development. One of resources is of course Youtube. Are they reliable? Before I follow that perticular youtube, I will review as many as I could their posts. Currently I have so many of personal development Youtube  I like. Can check my FB too on this. A lot of link there. My top one is Tai Lopez. Some people say he is a Scam. That not important. This guy is superb. A lot of insights you can learn from him. He is full of wisdom because he reads one book a day. Sometimes he is sharing some ideas on how his friends making million dollar a day! Is not that great?! That why people say he is a scam... I  do not think so. Most important he has a lot of great insight. He is very positive. We need to hang out with this kind of people. They open up my mind for new possibilities.

Check out his YouTube here ,


No comments:

Post a Comment