Friday, November 18, 2016

Three New Great Books

Grant Cardone is my favourite author. Being bbsessed or being average
is his latest book. Based on table of contents, this book is full of great
practical wisdoms. Cannot wait to add this book to my latest collection.
His book 10x Rule is one of my favourite.
His wisdoms are unconventional.

Building a great team is one of my life mission. always looking
ideas and insights. There is one great book is saw that just recently released. It is written by a respected person in this team building arena; Don Yaeger.
He shares with us 16 great principles of great team. Lets dive in...

  Success is the only option by John Calipari is another great book on building great success team. A lot of great insights are awaiting here and one my " metric for success for the team. Definitely this book will be a great collection for those who love to develop great team.





No comments:

Post a Comment