Friday, December 9, 2016

2017 Is Coming


I know it is not time to celebrate New Year yet! But the new 2017 is coming very soon. It is the right time to start thinking and reflecting about our life moving forward. Grab pen and journal and start planning about your life. Time to reflect; what went right and what not?
What are the five key areas of your life? for me ; Religion, Health, Family, Career and Wealth. For you may be different. How are you doing for each part of that life? What you want to continue? What to stop? What to minimize and What to start?
What are your career mantra for 2017? How many books you want to read? What topics? for me, next year I want to flood my brain about financial knowledge. I am listing out minimum  25 books on this subject for me to read in 2017!
We need start thinking about next year now while finishing up this year with a blast.
Enjoy!.

No comments:

Post a Comment